Why choose a Hypnos Mattress?
Hypnos mattresses come with the highest marks of honour, from the Royal Seal of Approval to a range of prestigious awards for bed making. Made with a mix of innovative and traditional skills, these mattresses provide the highest levels of comfort, support and quality.
Hypnos Mattress Overview
- Hypnos mattresses offer luxury, comfort and support.
- Natural, sustainable fibres and materials.
- Over 1200 pocket springs to ensure an even weight distribution and support for your spine and neck.
- Double-sided and hand-tufted.
- Made in the UK.
- 10 year guarantee as standard.
|Comfort:||(5.0 / 5)|
|Appearance/Style:||(5.0 / 5)|
|Support:||(5.0 / 5)|
|Quality of Materials:||(5.0 / 5)|
|Value for money:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.9 / 5)|
Hypnos is a well-known British mattress brand that focuses on luxury mattresses sold in top shops like John Lewis, Bensons for Beds, Dreams and more. They have a wide array of traditional innerspring and pocket sprung mattress options from thinner mattresses to very high profile options. In terms of craftsmanship, they have traditional hand tufted exterior and luxury materials like cashmere, camel hair, and mohair.
Cheap Hypnos Mattress Deals with Free Delivery at Dreams
Hypnos Mattress Reviews
Hypnos is a mattress manufacturer founded in 1907 that is based in Buckinghamshire, England in the United Kingdom. Providing the highest quality mattresses ensuring a deep and refreshing sleep every single night.
Hypnos is proud to held Royal Warrants since 1929 – they have supplied royal residences including Buckingham Palace and Windsor Castle. These warrants give recognition for the hightest standards in excellence, quality, service and innovation.
(1) What are the features of a Hypnos mattress?
Hypnos mattresses use over 1200 pocket springs to ensure an even weight distribution and support for your spine and neck. Handcrafted and filled with soft, breathable layers, these mattresses are great for regulating temperature and keeping you comfortable throughout the night.
(2) What materials are Hypnos mattresses made from?
Hypnos mattresses are made with pocket spring technology and with the finest materials, including British wool, alpaca, silk, cashmere, bamboo and camel hair without the use of synthetic fibers. The focus on using only the highest quality materials means that a Hypnos mattress provides you with a consistently relaxing and luxurious night’s sleep.
(3) Where to buy hypnos mattress?
If you are not happy with your mattress, we have a deal that’ll make you feel bedder… Dreams is offering you a Hypnos mattress deal from just £549, saving you up to £200 today. Hypnos Mattress comes in four sizes from single, double, king and super king size. Click here to check the deal now!
They have a wide array of traditional innerspring and pocket sprung mattress options from thinner mattresses to very high profile options.
(4) Pros and Cons of Hypnos Mattresses
- It’s handmade. Each and every Hypnos design is handcrafted for perfection.
- Natural and sustainable materials are used for the finest quality without the use of synthetic fibers.
- It’s luxuriously comfortable. Hypnos is trusted by including Buckingham Palace and Windsor Castle and some of the finest hotels in the world.
- Made at the Buckinghamshire factory in the UK.
- It’s expensive. With prices ranging depending on which size and type you choose, this mattress is one of the more expensive ones on the market.
Hypnos is an internationally renowned expert in making handcrafted deep pocket spring mattresses, supplying beautiful bespoke mattresses to homes and hotels, and to the world’s royalty, VIPs and celebrities, is reason enough to know that Hypnos mattress is worth every penny.
And you just can’t beat the comfort. The way i see it, if it’s good enough for a queen, it’s good enough for you.
You may also like: