Today’s Happy Beds deal:
Jay-Be Benchmark S7 Tri-Brid Pocket Spring Mattress from £249.99
- Exceptional comfort guaranteed thanks to a unique combination of memory e-Fibre and a deep e-Spring core
- Innovative advance e-Fibre uses 99% less water, 90% less CO2 emissions and 99% reduced land space compared to cotton
- Luxurious knitted fabric cover with an incredibly soft quilted finish
- Improved breathability and temperature regulation enable you to get the best nights sleep possible, no matter the weather
- 100% foam free and made from hypoallergenic materials, so its good for you and especially good for the planet
- Vacuum packed and rolled so your new mattress arrives as fresh as the day it was made, all in a packed size thats reduced by 70%
The Jay-Be Benchmark S7 Mattress offers support as youve never experienced before, resulting in a mattress that is certain to provide you with the perfect forty winks every night. As if that wasnt enough, the Jay-Be Tri-Bid Mattress is amongst the greenest available, so you can rest assured knowing that youre doing your bit to help save the planet.
So how exactly does the Jay-Be s7 Tri-Brid Mattress offer you the ultimate support whilst being sustainable? Glad you asked! The innovative blend of bespoke materials used in this mattress enables divine comfort for all sleepers, such as memory e-Fibre that is a much greener alternative to foam. The micro e-Pocket springs are one of the most advanced pocket spring technologies available, using sonic welded fabric pockets that remove the need for glue thus making recycling effortless when the time eventually comes.