Reebok One GT30 Treadmill Overview
- 12 pre-set programmed
- Integrated hand pulse sensors
- MP3 connectivity with built in speakers
- One Series suspension technology
- LCD backlight console
|Easy to use:||(4.7 / 5)|
|Easy to fold:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Sturdiness:||(4.1 / 5)|
|Value for money:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.5 / 5)|
If you are looking for a compact, budget yet stylish treadmill, the Reebok One GT30 Treadmill could be the perfect choice for you. With solid build quality and stylish looks it’s really hard to find any faults with this entry level running machine.
The Reebok GT30 Treadmill features an extra large running deck which incorporates One Series cushioning technology to soften the impact as you run. It has a modern console with built in MP3 input and speakers alongside 12 programs which can be selected on the LCD backlit display. The Reebok GT30 Treadmill also has various functions measuring, workout time, speed, distance, calories burned, and pulse measurement for effective and tailored sessions.
Reebok One GT30 Treadmill
- Display type LCD
- Brand Reebok
- Size: 176 l x 70.5 w x 118 h centimeters
- Product Dimensions: 169 x 70.5 x 122.5 cm
- Item weight : 61 Kilograms
- Sport/ActivityGym & Training, Running & Jogging
- ProgramsQuick Start, Target Distance, Incline Interval, Speed Interval, Fat Burning, Target Calories, Fitness Test, Target Time, Weight Loss
- Model Year2020
- Measurement ProvidedHeart Rate, Time, Speed, Calories, Incline, Distance
- FeaturesFoldaway/Compact, Safety Key, Transportation Wheels, Speedometer, Programmable Workouts, Odometer, Calorie Monitor, RPM, Stationary Handles, Incline Adjustment, MP3 Player, Motorised, Timer, Electrically Powered, Shock Absorbers, Sound System, Bottle Holder, Heart Rate Monitor, LCD-Display
Reebok One GT30 Treadmill Review
The LED display is smaller than the one we’ve seen on other models but doesn’t look too cluttered and works simply.
This Reebok GT30 Treadmill has got a lot of different settings on board to help new users find the perfect combination of incline and speed for their needs. There are adjustments up to 16kmph and 12 incline settings. This means that the most inexperienced novice can still get a great workout here as they learn how to use the machine.
All of the data from the workouts on this Reebok One treadmill is available on a reliable, easy-to-read console. That console also includes a feed for a heart rate from the pulse sensors in the handlebar, another function that is becoming more common on new model treadmills is a built in heart rate monitor. Simply grip the handles and the Reebok One GT30 will register contact and show your live pulse on the LED screen.
The noise that is produced by the Reebok one series gt30 treadmill is very low, it ranks as one of the best in terms of noise output in its category. The trade-off is that your maximum speed is a little lower than other treadmills but Reebok have really done an amazing job here.
The Reebok GT30 treadmill is also equipped with a number of nice features such as an auto stop safety function. Like many high end gym treadmills, a red cord is attached to the front of the unit magnetically. This can be clipped onto your clothing and should the cord be pulled and magnet come away from the treadmill it will perform an emergency stop.
A nice addition to the Reebok GT30 is that is comes with built in speakers via a male to male audio cable. This allows you to plug any MP3 player with a regular headphone jack into the treadmill audio port. It allows you to easily listen to your music without having to use headphones.
There are also transport wheels under the deck so users can wheel it in and out of position in any room with ease. And like many compact treadmills this GT30 treadmill version does fold into an upright position for storage in the corner of the room or under your stairs.
Pros and Cons of Reebok GT30 Treadmill
- The portable design with the transport wheels
- The different settings and programmes to play with
- The data on the console
- Inbuilt MP3 amplifier
- Easy setup
- Very quiet when in operation
- No dedicated bottle holder
- Top speed is a little less than other treadmills
As an entry level treadmill this has to be one of the best running machines on the market. But it is really hard to find any faults with what Reebok have produced. From setup to operation they really have tried to squeeze out quality in all areas. To top this off they offered total reassurance with long warranties on both the motor and frame.
If this is your first treadmill or don’t require anything overly complicated then we would highly recommend this model.