With all these features and edge-to-edge border strengthening, you’ll be climbing out of your new mattress feeling refreshed and energised after a great night’s sleep.
Prefer something softer? Click here to view the Missouri Backcare Mattress in a Firm….
Today’s Mattresses Deal:
Slumberland Missouri Backcare Extra Firm Mattress from £299.99 (instead of £599.98) from Bensons for Beds
- Pocket-sprung double-sided seasonal mattress
- Firmness rating: Extra Firm
- 5-year guarantee
- BSI – British Standard Kitemark accreditated
- Total 1000 firm pocket springs for edge to edge support
- Individually encased procket springs for independent support and comfort to ensure no roll together
- Tranditionally hand tufted for extra durability
- Double sided – Flip seasonally and turn regularly to prolong mattress
- Side 1 – Layers of English Wool for warmth in Winter
- Side 2 – Layers of polyester for coolness in Summer
- Handles on all sides to aid rotation
- Mattress height: 26cm
- Available in sizes: Single, Small Double, Double, King and Super King
- Made in Britain
With 1000 individually pocketed springs, the Slumberland Missouri Backcare Extra Firm Mattress has premium balanced support to ensure you sleep well all year round. It’s seasonal with one side layered with English wool to keep you warm on chilly winter evenings and the other side offering the coolness of quality synthetic fibres in summer. Whats more, it’s tufted to keep the mattress taut, giving you orthopaedic support with that classic mattress feel and helping maintain the shape and longevity of the mattress.